Sunday, October 27, 2013

I need help finding good long distance movers?

bedroom set rent a center
 on CHERRY FINISH BEDROOM SET WITH SLEIGH BED - $699 (MATTRESS MEGA CENTER ...
bedroom set rent a center image



Johnny


I am moving from Norfolk VA to San Antonio TX. I have a one bedroom apartment and basically moving mine and my wifes clothes plus a bedroom set. So one bed, one nightstand, and one dresser. A 42 inch tv on a little entertainmeant center. And a 32inch tv. One A Large sofa. Plus pots and pans that's it. I called pods but that was $3356 way to expensive for me. Anybody every been in this situation and can offer help please reply


Answer
U-Haul. People do it all the time. You can also rent a car dolly and tow your car behind the truck.

what is the average price of furniture rental for a bedroom set, living room and tv set?




0987643...


Either through the actual apartment complex or somewhere like rent-a-center?


Answer
bedroom set $400+
sofa set $300+
rest depends on your requirements, generally count some $1500+
http://lastdetail.ca/rental-furniture-home-staging-toronto.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help finding good long distance movers?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment