Monday, October 7, 2013

What Do YouNeed For An Apartment?

bedroom set with storage
 on Olivia Storage Bed Bedroom Set | 200391 | Bedroom Groups | Leader ...
bedroom set with storage image



Stephanie


We are moving into an apartment on June 4th. This is the first time we will be living on our own. What will we absolutly need for the first week or two? We already bought our living room and bedroom set and a tv. We also bought a small garbage can, forks/spoons/butter knives, small storage bowls, 15 tall glasses, and 4 of those mats you put in the cabinets to put your dishes on. What do we deff need besides what i listed to make it through the first 2 weeks. (BESIDES FOOD. lol)


Answer
1. some kind of lighting (lamps and light bulbs) for rooms which have no overhead light
2. bath towels, soap, shampoo and razor
3. dish towels, dish soap, dish drainer and a few sponges
4. oven mitt and pans - fry pan plus a pan to bake or broil food
5. clothes hangers
6. bed linens and pillows
7. laundry detergent & a laundry hamper or bag
8. paper towels/napkins; toilet paper, Kleenex, a toilet plunger & small waste basket for your bathroom
9. renter's insurance to cover all of your belongings in the apartment
10. cleaning products: comet (for sinks & toilets), disinfectant (Lysol)
11. broom and dust pan (& vacuum?)

This is a good start! Others may think of more....

Will you help me design my bedroom?




katie


Ok so im moving out of state and decided to sell my current bedroom set and start new when I get to my new place. I am a 24 yr old female college student. I currently have a black and red theme going on, but id like to change it up. Im starting from scratch. My room is small. Im trying to figure out a way to maximize space and storage. I have a lot of stuff that will be in my bedroom and I need a lot of storage, mainly for books and clothes. I also need a work space for school work and writing.

Im looking for something young and fun but also sophisticated. I want something relaxing, as I tend to stress a lot. As im going to be sharing a bathroom with other people, I would like a vanity area, maybe a desk that can douple as a vanity or whatever.
Also, id rather not go smaller than a full bed.

I need everything, furniture, bedding, lighting, accents...everything! If you could help id love whatever ideas you have. Please use pictures to help portray your ideas. Thank you so much!



Answer
Hi, you can use Curtains and blinds to decor your room perfectly according to your theme and mood. These will be very suitable to your bedroom. For More you can visit www.energysavindsblinds.com.au




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Do YouNeed For An Apartment?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment