Thursday, October 10, 2013

looking for elegant, unique and affordable bedroom and living room furniture set in Dallas, TX?

bedroom set dallas
 on Dallas Cowboys Bedroom Set | Twin, Full and Queen Sizes
bedroom set dallas image



Leo


Hi
I am looking for elegant, unique and affordable bedroom set and living room set in Dallas, TX. Please can you direct me to furniture outlet /warehouse which sell quality furniture for less. I am looking for a outlet where I can buy quality brand name furniture on wholesale prices.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards
Leo



Answer
Try the Dump

Does anyone have a cheap queen bed with a bedroom set?




Julia


Please help!!! I am in desperate need. Right now im sleeping on the floor. Thanks


Answer
Where do you live? You could try Craigslist.com. You can find things available locally. I live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas so there is a ton of stuff on there. However, in smaller towns there usually isn't a large selection.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: looking for elegant, unique and affordable bedroom and living room furniture set in Dallas, TX?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment