Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What is the best color scheme to use on walls and bedding for honey colored bedroom furniture?

bedroom set online
 on ... Tiburon Bentwood 2 Piece Platform Storage Bedroom Set On Sale Online
bedroom set online image



K8E


I bought a bedroom set that is arts and crafts style and is a light honey color. I am getting ready to redo the bedroom and have no idea what color to use on bedding and the walls. We just did the living room in blues and now I am thrown for a loop trying to figure out what colors to use for the bedroom. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!


Answer
try out the light colours...the look will be really gr8...with adjustable lghts it vll b even more better, fr colour combinations u can search online sites vch vll help u better..

Has anyone ever purchased furniture or electronics from walmart online before!?




Curious


Ive purchased things from my neighborhood walmart store but ive never purchased things online from them. They have amazing prices online and I was thinking about getting some stuff (TV, bedroom set, couch/sectional) and I wanted them to be sent to the walmart nearest me and ill pick them up. Im a little skeptical tho, ive never done this before. What if something gets damaged, or I change my mind about what was sent cuz it doesnt fit or something like that. How is the returning process? Will all my stuff have a warrenty. Basically will i be satisfied with this decision.. has anyone ever done this before? Were you happy?


Answer
Hello,

I have had good experiences with online ordering through Walmart.
Online ordering is easy and although I've not had any cause to return items due to
shipping damage etcetera, their return policy applies to both online and store bought
as far as I know.

I've ordered the following items (not at same time) with no delivery issues or damages to items ordered:
Camping gear such as lantern, catalytic heater, tent, coffee pots (two types) and gazebo.
I've ordered a 55" Sanyo flat screen TV for our living room as well.
All items were delivered to the store closest to my home about two miles away.
There have been no scratches or dents or malfunctions on anything I've ordered,
so I can't comment on ease of returns for online orders.

It would not take much time to give WalMart a call and ask them
directly about your other concerns, the ones I can't answer.

Basically, I do not worry when ordering online with Walmart.
They have a proven track record of ease and dependability for my orders so far.
I'll be ordering again from Walmart online very soon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best color scheme to use on walls and bedding for honey colored bedroom furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment