Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm a college student and will be moving soon. I can't afford a big nice bedroom set. any suggestions?

unique bedroom set ideas
 on Ikea Bedroom Sets 1890x1260 Bedroom Furniture Designs Unique at Urumix ...
unique bedroom set ideas image



Chelsea S


A new bedroom set would be nice, but at the moment, I cannot afford one. Is there any crafty ideas I could use such as making a headboard or something neat.


Answer
There are many easy ways to make your own headboard, so I recommend you do a search on the Internet for this. You can find simple instructions for painted headboards, or upholstered, or pillowed panel-like ones that hang on the wall... If the rest of your furniture is mis-matched or isn't quite to your liking, you can use the same materials or techniques to update the look with a minimal additional expense, then you'll have a matching set.

Depending on your style preferences, the easiest headboard to make is simply to paint a bunch of cork trivets (available from Ikea in a package of 3 for $4 or something like that) in colours that work in your room, then hang them behind your bed like a headboard. It adds instant colour, a unique way to display photos and stuff, and is fast, easy, and relatively inexpensive. A search on the web will provide more ideas too. Good luck!

Help with bedroom ideas for a 14 year old?




Alice


I moving in a couple months; I'm moving from Oregon to Florida and we are leaving/getting rid of a lot of stuff before we leave. So we are getting rid of a lot of stuff in my room. I need help with ideas for my new room.

I like bright colors, animal prints, weird/vintage furniture and I really want it to be unique. Any ideas?
Thank you.



Answer
Go with a Zebra theme. With Pink or Yellow added accents. The comforter could be zebra and the sheets could be Yellow. Or Vice Versa. Walmart.com has some cool Zebra bed sets that may interest you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm a college student and will be moving soon. I can't afford a big nice bedroom set. any suggestions?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment