Monday, September 16, 2013

Its there a web page where I can find people who are looking to buy a furniture set?

bedroom set twin
 on Camp Huntington Youth Captain's Bedroom Set B191-CAPB-SET
bedroom set twin image



GiGi


I have girls bedroom set I would like to sell for a fair price. It's a complete set with the following items: a desk with hutch, chair, night table, dresser, mirror, 4-Drawer Chest & single twin bed with frame.The color is off-white and in good condition.


Answer
craigslist.com has a "Wanted to Buy" section as well as a "For Sale" section where you can post it for sale.

What age did your child outgrow the toddler bed?




2 boys sto


My son will be 2 in October and is still in his crib sleeping great & no climbing out!
We plan to keep him there as long as possible. We already bought a toddler bed.. but I have been having thoughts about taking it back and just going straight to a twin bedroom set.... IDK. How long did your child stay in a toddler bed?
I just wanted to add that the toddler bed was only 50$ so its not that much money.



Answer
MMy eldest went from her crib and into a twin bed at age 18 months...we just did not have money for a toddler bed and that one was given to us...she ws fine...we used to put pillows by te bed but he never fell out. My youngest is 2 and she has just been gven a toddler bed by a friend and my friends daughter only just grew out of it at age 5 but she is small and skinny. If you can afford it I say get the toddler bed..they are cute and feel safe to the toddler ....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Its there a web page where I can find people who are looking to buy a furniture set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment