Saturday, September 28, 2013

I have a few antique pieces that I would like to add to an estate sale of a reputable estate auction company.?

bedroom set twin
 on Twin Bedroom Sets on Lea Youth Furniture Lea Haley Twin Poster Bedroom ...
bedroom set twin image



juliettemo


I live in St. Louis, MO.

Any suggestions from people with experience with this kind of thing would be gratefully appreciated.

I have four Barrister bookcases, a huge African Mahogany dining table with ten matching chairs, a solid wood cherry executive desk, a mahogany bedroom set with two twin bed frames and two dressers plus a few other pieces.



Answer
Look in you local phone book and visit some of their sales. Ask the people that hired them. They may even have references you could check. I'd go back where the sale was and ask. Check the local BBB too. Good luck.

Its there a web page where I can find people who are looking to buy a furniture set?




GiGi


I have girls bedroom set I would like to sell for a fair price. It's a complete set with the following items: a desk with hutch, chair, night table, dresser, mirror, 4-Drawer Chest & single twin bed with frame.The color is off-white and in good condition.


Answer
craigslist.com has a "Wanted to Buy" section as well as a "For Sale" section where you can post it for sale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a few antique pieces that I would like to add to an estate sale of a reputable estate auction company.?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment