Thursday, September 26, 2013

How much my old furniture is worth???

bedroom set sears
 on ... available in the Bedroom Sets & Collections section at Sears
bedroom set sears image



ICEBOX


I have an old bedroom set, from approx the 1970s.....my mom had bought it from Sears, its white, french provincial furniture.....is there a website or somewhere I can find out how much its worth? Im selling it and dont know how much to ask......Thanks!
It is a full size bed that was a canopy (canopy broke-but bed posts & finials are fine)
it has a desk with hutch/shelving unit
vanity with mirror
small chest of drawers with hutch/shelving unit
corner unit
is in good condition, drawers work-just needs some gold touch up paint on some areas.....
I would keep it, but have no use for it and I know it will get ruined in storage



Answer
Look on the internet at what other pieces of furniture similar to yours sold at. Try to find the average of all the different prices you found.

where can i find bedframes for full sized beds?




raindrop


im looking for a new bedroom set but i cant find anything for a full sized matress so if you could let me know of anywebsites that sell them let me know

thanks!



Answer
I recently tried to find a quality bed frame and had trouble finding a good one. Cheap ones are everywhere such as sears, any matress store, and many furniture stores. I looked hard to find a good one and found them at Matress King.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much my old furniture is worth???
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment