Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Where to buy inexpensive good furniture.....?

Q. I am moving in a couple of months with a roommate to louisiana
He is saving up for the trip and security(3months rent)
And I was going to buy the furniture(bedroom set, sofa, tv stand, kitchen table & chairs and maybe a living room table)
I am probably going to save up around 4,000 to 5,000 and was planning on getting the furniture from bob's discount store. I have a mattress from them already. But now I am reading reviews and only a few people are happy with their products.

All of the furniture from them comes out to bout 4,000 but I don't want to spend it... if its going to break within a couple of months especially there is no bob's discount store in louisiana so i would have to probably throw it away... anyone know if i should still get it or know of another store where i can spend that kind of money for good furniture

A. Get on Craigslist for that area. I have bought good used furniture from this site and you can even barter the price plus no sales tax.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites
Don't buy furniture until you get there. No sense in moving it. Since you already have a mattress you have a place to sleep until you find furniture in Louisiana.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to buy inexpensive good furniture.....?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment