Sunday, May 19, 2013

Where is a good place for my boyfriend and I to getaway too?

Q. We live in Nebraska so anywhere around here (Iowa, South Dakota, Colorado, Missouri, Kansas). Just give me some suggestions. We have been dating for 6 monthes and even though it has only been 6 monthes it is very serious. I'm 23 and he is 26.

A. The Atwood House Bed & Breakfast

- located two blocks from Nebraska's capitol
- 7,500-plus square, Victorian antiques
- suite with private sitting area, bedroom and private bath
- working wood burning fireplace, six window bay
- king size antique three-piece walnut bedroom set
- two-person corner heart-shaped whirlpool tub
- breakfast, served on bone china with sterling silver flatware, waterford crystal and linens in the formal dining room, the sun room or in the privacy of your suite





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where is a good place for my boyfriend and I to getaway too?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment