Sunday, May 19, 2013

How can I find rugs and decorations that are seen in bedroom displays?

Q. I recently bought a new bedroom set and I'm trying to find the decorations and the rug that I saw on the display. I tried contacting the company but they said they only use the rugs and decorations for "display purposes only" and they don't know exactly where they come from. I'm not too sure if that's true but either way they offered no help. The decorations they have match the bedroom set so perfectly and I can't find them!! If someone knows please help!!

A. I would ask someone else in the store, if you bought your furniture there, ask about service after the sale. Someone knows where that cam from..l Most stores have a designer who does their showroom. Get tough if its really the stuff that will set your room off.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I find rugs and decorations that are seen in bedroom displays?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment