Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Can I paint the white dresser from the Hemnes collection at Ikea?

Q. I have the bedroom set in white. I am repainting my room white and I want to paint my furniture black. Is it okay to paint this furniture? Has anyone painted this furniture before and can share how it turned out? Please help with any information. Thank you.

A. I have painted a computer cabinet I got from IKEA. It came out fine. If you are not sure, you can lightly sand the furniture, clean it and use primer. The paint should go on very nicely if you do all that.

Have fun!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I paint the white dresser from the Hemnes collection at Ikea?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment