Thursday, April 18, 2013

I want to buy a comforter for my bedroom but I can't find anything?

Q. Hi guys!
My room is a light olive green color and one wall is dark beige. I need to find a pretty comforter that would match it, but I can't find anything!
I am a teenager, but the problem is that I am looking for something a little more mature and feminine than hot pink zebra stripes. And all the adult comforters are too mature for me.
If any of you guys can find anything I will love you forever!
So the basics are:
I need something feminine but not old lady.

A. Here are some suggestions :http://www.home-decorating-co.com/echo-jaipur-bedding.html
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//sprinkle-bedding-set-with-bonus-throw/prod.jump?ppId=17582f5&catId=cat100320006&subcatId=cat100250078&deptId=dept20000012&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//bed-bath/fair-square-prices/clearance/kids-bedding-/sassy-bedding-set-with-bonus-throw/prod.jump?ppId=17582c7&catId=cat100320006&subcatId=cat100250078&deptId=dept20000012&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null
Enjoy decorating.


I'm Clearing my very small home out and having a yard sale?
Q. and I need to clear out 1 small room of 4 to set up work area for my small busness. I have no idea on priceing old albums ,books, fashion wear, cup collections,2 50 gal fish tanks, workout equip.,office supply tools,bedroom furn,. craft supply, furn etc etc any suggtions how long should I have it before I donate anything.

A. Well, if I were in your shoes, it all depends on:
(1) how badly you need the money from the yard sale;
(2) how badly you need that room cleared out for your business;
(3) how you handle the advertising of your stuff/sale;
(4) how patient you are through the entire process.

Be honest with yourself about your goals. Is the stuff really worth anything? Check out a couple consignment shops and thrift stores to see what sort of pricing you are competing with in your area. I'd probably take the best items to a consignment shop, where they get a % of the selling price for hosting your things and handling the sale. This also clears a lot of smace right away. Anything you have that might be of questionable value to others and not worth much at yard sale prices, donate it at the beginning. Don't frustrate yourself trying to sell items that are not desirable in your area at this time. Again, you have cleared a bit of space in that room very quickly. Yard sales are hot, sweaty, boring tasks that compromise your entire weekend. Then you will be fending off the early birds that show up at your doorstep at the first light. Not to mention the ones that continue to drop by in hopes of picking up bargains at the end. Put a price on your time for all this labor. Compare that price to the anticipated value of the sale. Chances are, at this point you might be thinking it may not be worthwhile to hold a yard sale. Now weigh in how you will feel if the neighbors on your street come over to eyeball you junk and then go home (empty handed). After putting the best stuff on consignment, and advertising the other choice pieces in the local neighborhood newspapers, and donating what probably won't sell, Take what is left, lay it out on a sheet or blanket on the front lawn and have a one day clearance. This actually works better if you live in an apartment complex and can get permission to hold a stairwell yard sale. Then the neighbors will be helping to attract customers with their stuff too. If it doesn't sell in the first day after all that preparation, pitch it or donate it. Good Luck.


Should house electrical cables be kept out of new thermal insulation?
Q. So I'm thinking of insulating my attic. I have a slab foundation and all my electrical runs through the attic. I know certain hot features (light fixtures, transformers, etc) need a certain amount of clearance around them so they can dissipate heat - that's in the electrical code. Do runs of individual cable, runs of multiple cables (which have to be derated just because they're near other cables) or junction boxes need to be kept clear of insulation too? The derating business makes me think they need space to dissipate heat, but I can't find anything on the topic. Also, if they are on the house side of the summer heat (it easily reaches 140 up there) wouldn't that be better anyway?

A. i have to laugh occasionally, when i think about how the NEC (National Electrical Code) has gotten folks so scared..Article 310 has always stated the ampacities of wires...#12 guage copper, according to Code, can handle 30 amps of current. (Article 310-16) although it stipulates that #12 will be attached to no more than a 20 amp breaker or fuse.

Think of your average bedroom in a house. 6 to 8 receptacles. per. room..max current load...1 clock radio...1 lamp. 1 television...potentially 5 amps on a set of wires meant to carry at least 30...Unless you have a factory in your house, with the continuous load factor figured....no more than 80% load per circuit breaker...don't worry about it...your house is never gonna get hot enough, to affect the wires...

keep the NEC rated clearances for the inductive loads....i.e. transformers,,,flourescent lites...Can lites need space to breathe, as they are resistive loads...both produce heat...give em room..

Continuous loads are a major factor with the NEC and NFPA.These are loads of three hours or more. i doubt that anyone on these boards has a continuous load...unless they are growing...something....

Keep your cables as best as you can on top of the insulation...let everything breathe...and unless your growing weed or making beef jerky, with lites...don't worry about the heat factor...remember...CONTINUOUS LOADS...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy a comforter for my bedroom but I can't find anything?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment