Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Friend Who Steals...What Should I Do?

Q. I got a friend, who actually has a poor background. We're both fourteen.

Right everytime she comes to my house, one or two things go missing. Everytime I tell her somethings gone she says that I lose everything or blames it on someone else.

I had a cherry phone and she asked if she can look at it, but I told her it needed charging and I turned it off, put charging cable on and put it on top of the TV. I left the room to go to toilet with her just in there and that was the last time I saw the phone. Next day, I was going to turn my phone on but it wasn't there. I searched everywhere, I even emptied out my draws and moved the furniture out of my room, still not found. I didn't tell my parents and I used excuses when they asked me to give it to them for a top-up. But they found out and I ended up with a cheap virgin phone, no camera, no music player, just calls and texts.
I told my parents that she does have a history of stealing from shops and other people.

A month ago, she came round to my house and she wanted to play hide and seek so I counted. Whilst she was hiding I looked through her bag (for a good cause) and my purse (with money), nintendo DS and body spray was in it. I took them out with out saying anything to her. That was the last time she came here.

A few days ago, I went to hers and I found a lot of stuff that she could'nt really afford. None of her parents work, they get very little money per month, not even enough to buy a Wii. She's got a wii in her bedroom but has no wires for it.

Here's a list of things that she has stole from me, shops, and some of my other friends:
My Sims 2-Freetime, Season, Nightlife, Pets and Celebrations.
£50 of my birthday money.
£30 of my mums, which was gave to her from next door to get christmas vouchers.
My vodafone cherry phone.
A tiger top and jacket from me.
A Jordan (Katie Price) necklace from one my friends.
A belt from one of my friends.
A tamigotci and keyring from ASDA.
Clothes from Primark.
And many other stuff,

I'm thinking seriously about calling police, what should I do? I want to be her friend but all the same I don't.
Of course I don't want to be friends with a theif but I can't stand up to her cos she'll beat me, and she's a good liar which had me a few times. She smokes, drinks and takes weed. (I don't smoke, drink or takes drugs, I'm opposite to how she lives)

Do you think I should report it or keep my promises to her?

A. I would definitely not be friends with someone like her
1. she used you
if she has no money to buy anything and your parents have a good job then she will take what she cant afford. Thats just because she probably doesn't get anything from her parents
2. talk to your parents
tell her you found in her bag ask what they would do
3. set her up
invite her over to your house if you have a video camera put in a place thats easily hidden but can see her in your room. Put something very valuable in plain sight and see what she does that way if she does steal you can provide evidence and ask what else she took





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A Friend Who Steals...What Should I Do?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment