Monday, April 21, 2014

where can I find disney collection hannah montana bedroom furniture close to fresno, ca?

Q. I found the collection on rooms2go website but they don't have stores in California. The bedroom set has a four poster bed with trundle and dresser with matching mirror and bedside table. I would like to know what company makes the furniture, or what other furniture stores would carry it. Thanks for your help!


Answer
IKEA has all the new stuff.
or K-MART
Walmart

Know any good websites where I can find Cheap furniture?

Q. Walmart has some good deals but that's all I've found. I'm mainly looking for a bedroom set.


Answer
big lots has a big furniture dept & good prices




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can I find disney collection hannah montana bedroom furniture close to fresno, ca?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment