Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello Kitty Bedroom Ideas!?

Q. So far, this is what I have:

My room is currently hot pink (Flex Bon Fuchsia Kiss) and my bedding is the Peace Kitty set from Amazon.com ( http://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Peace-Full-Comforter/dp/B003ZSH4EO ). I have a full-sized bed with a white headboard and footboard. I also have two white bookcases in my room (one on each side of my door). One is skinny, has three glass shelves, three drawers, a shelf, then a cabinet on bottom which houses all of my cat's stuff (litter, food, toys, etc). The other, which is a lot wider, has a glass shelf, a space for the TV, then a fold out desk with a glass shelf, then three drawers on bottom. My room is very tiny (9' x 10' with my bedroom door in the middle of one 9' wall. I have no closet so I use the hall closet for my clothing and things). I have one window in my room with is directly across the room from the door.

I was thinking about getting one of those TV tables and adding some HK decals to it, and then painting the legs in some bright color. I donât use the fold out desk, except for storage of school things, so I want the TV table so I can use it as a desk while sitting on my bed). I have some under-bed storage containers for things, that I added some HK decals too. I have plain white sheer curtains (which I want to change), a few glass photo frames, and a few misc colored frames, which I plan on painting (spray paint). I don't have enough room to add seating to my room. I have a tall pink floor lamp. I also have two small white wall shelves which some picture frames sit on with some HK figurines. I plan to get two more shelves that match the ones I currently have and put two on each side of my window. Both sides will have pictures and HK figurines on them. I also have a shadow box which has some HK mini figurines in it. I have a coat hook on my door where I hang my bath robe, coat, and my school tote.

I want to put a hamper somewhere in my room. Maybe at the foot of my bed, behind the foot-board?

Anyone else have any ideas?

TIA!
* I got some really rude and nasty answers yesterday. If you seriously have nothing to add, don't. I will report you. *
Jenny - That Zipper-robe is cute, but is way to small for all of my clothes. The hall closet is quite large! It is a walk in closet. Plus, it's already super organized!


Answer
Hey, I know your room is small, but if you re arranged it and had a clear out you'd have a lot more space, so do this first.

Invest in this zipperobe for your clothes:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=hello+kitty+zipperobe&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=9698096154&ref=pd_sl_3yxk4avqor_e

it's expensive but it fits with the theme and has a purpose too.

this tv tray seems good for what you're saying:

http://www.toyscamp.com/kids-furniture-wooden-furniture-kidkarft-hello-kit-p-kdk13351.htm

this is all i can suggest :D

HOPE IT HELPS x
good luck.

Scene/Emo bedroom ideas?

Q. Ok, I am redecorating my room. I hate to use those two terms but gothic doesn't match what I'm looking for. Here is an idea of what my room currently looks like

-Its a small squared room
-I have a darkish wooden dresser
-I have a darkish wooden bookcase
-I have white walls (allowed to paint)
-I have a queen darkish wooden bed with black railings
-White nightstand

and this is what I need

-a bedding set
-colors for my wall
-wall decorations
-any other decorations
-lighting
-night stand

please and thank you!


Answer
anything hello kitty and at delias they have nice bed set s that r reallyy colorrful or darrk and yehh ikeaa iz finne i guuess 2




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hello Kitty Bedroom Ideas!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment