Thursday, October 3, 2013

Where can i find a full over futon bunk bed for under 500 dollars?

bedroom set $500
 on 500 Bedroom Set for Sale in Naples, Florida Classified | ShowMeTheAd ...
bedroom set $500 image



Eric


My parents are considering letting me get a bedroom set and this is what i would like but i cant find one anywhere, please help. I have looked endlessly but i cannot find one anywhere.


Answer
I just got one from Shop Ko a few months ago and I absolutely love it! (However after just looking at their website I cannot seem to find the one that I purchased...) Good choice though! Anyhow, if you are looking online which is what I did first you can click on this link: http://www.google.com/products?q=futon+bunk+bed&hl=en which will give you many options. I hope this is what you meant!

I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?




cll1spring


The Original Owner painted the Set twice. The Head and Footboard have damage on the wicker. I wanted to strip the paint but do not want to hurt the Furniture.
Fullsize Bed,Chiffon Robe,Desk (Marble Top) and matching Mirror.



Answer
Very good brand name Ad say the bed is worth 500.the armoire is maybe 1000 night table are worth maybe 300 and the mirror 200 hope that help you good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a full over futon bunk bed for under 500 dollars?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment