Thursday, October 3, 2013

What color should I paint my bedroom walls...?

bedroom furniture color ideas
 on ... and White Bedding Furniture Sets in Contemporary Bedroom Design Ideas
bedroom furniture color ideas image



Missb


My bedroom walls are white at the moment. I have black bedroom furniture that looks worn in some spots. My sheets are a golden honey color. I have no idea what color to paint my walls b/c i dont really want to paint them gold or tan. Any ideas on what colos would go well with black and gold.


Answer
i know you said no tan, but any type of nuetral colors would go very well, also an eggshell color would look good. you could also do more than one color as a contrast. my daughters room is going to be pink and blue or pink and purple pastels doing it in duel colors may make other things stand out, you don't want any color that is to loud if you want something else to be the center of the room ( the attention drawn to a piece of furniture or the bedspread etc in the room) instead of to the walls. Depends on what you want to do as well, color can enhance the room and have certain effects. Dark colors can make the room look smaller. Certain colors add a certain atmosphere to the room. Light colors are good for in the bedroom, pastels, blues because this gives a calm serene feeling to your bedroom. Loud colors are to eye popping for a bedroom and have add an erratic feeling. Thats why they recommend putting blue or light pink in a baby's room it is supposed to be calming and help them sleep.

Looking on ideas on how to paint my fake bedroom furniture?




Chloe


I know I have to sand and prime them first...I just am looking for color ideas and some accent ideas?


Answer
what color are the walls in the room? glossy white goes with anything an enamel paint should do the trick or for a more elegant look a dark stain or black enamel paint mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits(1 part each)
looks awesome




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should I paint my bedroom walls...?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment