Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Have you ever been wrote up at your job?

Q. I gotten three write ups at my job for being absent.I got those write ups in only 2 weeks. If I get wrote up one more time I am going to get fired.

My dad said if I lose my job he is going to throw me out of his house. I am 22 years old, that owe Chicago State University over 5 Thousand Dollars, and I owe my Credit Cards over 2 Thousand Dollars, and all I did was buy Gas for my car.

I woek at UPS, as a part-time package handler, I make $8.50 a hour. I work 10 to 15 hours a week. So I am bringing home less than $100.00 a week after taxes. What am I going to do.

I am only 22 years old. What am I going to do with my miserable life. What would you do?

A. The law says that once you reach 18 you're an adult. It used to be that parents threw kids out (if they didn't leave by themselves) at age 18 to get their own job and apartment. So don't whine, you're an adult now, you can handle this.
By 21 usually people have their undergrad degree and owe over $16,000 and have no job, so you're in an ok position.

First of all you should stop being absent from work so that yo can get a good reference from UPS in the future. Then determine which of your friends could make sure you get to and from work if your own car can't get you there. See if you can either work on the net or get a second job near where UPS is and work the two jobs, go directly from one to the other. Then as time moves by and you've not been absent in a long time see if you can sign on for full-time work for UPS, FedEx or USPS, etc.

Pay the lowest amount on the credit cards allowed and don't buy anything for many many months. Are you on a repayment schedule for schooling? If so pay the lowest amount. What you need is additional income and some disciplining yourself.
The way you discipline yourself is to set your sites on the future and work toward goals.

There's always relatives who could take you in for a couple of weeks in one of their bedrooms. Sometimes friends can do that too. But you can also rent a room or an apartment and you pay half. The problem with that is that you need upfront money, so get that second job.


What are some good songs to listen to after a break up?
Q. I am suffering from a horrible heartbreak. I make depression montages what i like to call them and mix many sad songs together and then i kinda feel better afterwards... So any song recomendations would be nice.

A. My Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead makes me cry my eyes out every time I listen to it

When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
Bad by The Cab
Sorry by Buckcherry
Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls
Feels Like Rain by Kesha
That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber
Away in Love by The Escape Frame
Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls
You Found Me by The Fray
Forever And Always by Parachute
Someone Like You by Adele
Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
The Saltwater Room by Owl City
Stop and Stare by One Republic
The Harold Song by Kesha
Thinking of You by Katy Perry
A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez
Masterpiece by Meg & Dia
Arms by Christina Perry
The Lonely by Christina PErry
Breakeven by The Script
Valentine's Day by Linkin Park
All That I've Got by The Used
Waiting for the ENd by Linkin Park
Invisible by Skylar Grey
Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
Nothing Else Matters by Bedroom Rockers
Hard To Say I'm Sorry by Chicago
I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat
Don't Forget by Demi Lovato
Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato
Darkness by Disturbed
Alone In This Bed by Framing Hanley
Better Than Me by Hinder
Unbreakable by Jesse Ruben
Don't by Jesse Ruben
Nicest Thing by Kate Nash
Blind by Kesha
Disgusting by Kesha
Erase Me by Kid Cudi
Talk To Me by Lil Wayne
Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch
Setting Up Sunday by Meg & Dia
Save Me by Nicki Minaj
Here I Am by Nicki Minaj
Apologize by One Republic
If My Heart Was a House by Owl City
Lonely Lullaby by Owl City
Rainbow Veins by Owl City
Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
Sunburn by Owl City
Decode by Paramore
THat's What You Get by Paramore
All Along by Remedy Drive
Love the Way You Like PART 2 by Rihanna
Learning to Breate by Switchfoot
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol
Back To December by Taylor Swift
I'd Lie by Taylor Swift
You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift (Definitely a tear jerker for me too)


Have you ever renovated an attic into a master bedroom suite?
Q. We are considering purchasing a home (near Chicago) that would need a significant renovation of an unfinished attic to make it into a master bedroom suite (including a full bath).

1. I am looking for information on what it takes to do this job.
2. Any ideas on cost info (I need professionals for the job)
3. What to look out for
4. Feedback – if you did this once, would you do it again?

Thanks in advance

A. My father did this for me when I was about 10 years old. Totally cool room. On the sides of the room where you have to square off the slant of the roof line, he built in a series of dressers and shelves. He then floored behind the dressers (that were built in) and it made even more additional storage. Of course, I also had 2 clothes closets that were huge.

He also made these cool drop down desks that could be set up or folded down for more space if needed.

With all of the built ins about the only furniture that was needed was the bed (he made me one of those too) and a nightstand.

My dad was a carpenter.

M





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have you ever been wrote up at your job?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment