Thursday, June 5, 2014

I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?




cll1spring


The Original Owner painted the Set twice. The Head and Footboard have damage on the wicker. I wanted to strip the paint but do not want to hurt the Furniture.
Fullsize Bed,Chiffon Robe,Desk (Marble Top) and matching Mirror.



Answer
Very good brand name Ad say the bed is worth 500.the armoire is maybe 1000 night table are worth maybe 300 and the mirror 200 hope that help you good luck.

I need some help decorating Master Bedroom and I don't know where to start!?




Cassie B


So my Husband and I are buying a new house and we'd really like to do something special in the Master Bedroom, but I am a decorating novice. We really like earthy/natural colors, but I'm really hitting a block. I can't decide what color paint or even bedding. We do have nice maple dresser and nightstand set with marble tops that we are going to keep, but other than that I've got nothing. I would really appreciate it if someone could find me links for bedding, decorations, and maybe some paint color options. We really like browns and golds but I don't want to be too boring.


Answer
Your maple dresser & marble top nt stands are the inspiration. Do your walls a charcoal gray, which lookd GREAT with maple, like Sherwin Williams 7074 Softare. Your ceilings 7072 Online. Add crown molding. All trim & that molding in white. Add a chandalier over the bed. Go to Bassett Furniture & get an upholstered headboard in black linen with platimum nailhead trim. If you do carpet, get a golden brown & your bedding, luscious silk duvet, in the same color. Add a black bed scarf at the end of the bed (maybe even a faux black mink). For window treatments, do a natural woven roman shade under a silk drapery that coordinates with the bedding on black decorative rods. Check out Penneys website & catalog for some inspiration, especially the window treatments & bedding.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment