Saturday, April 12, 2014

How do I buy a bedroom set with matching desk and chair?




Val


All of the stores and online sources that I contacted didn't know where I could do this (bedroom sets don't usually come with matching desks and chairs). Any suggestions?


Answer
it depends on your taste.How about ikea or Ethan Allen furniture. I have a matching desk. I hope you find what you like.

Which color writing desk should I get with this bedroom set (pic included)?




mrr86


I ordered this bedroom set
http://www.vandrie.com/Item.aspx?ID=-116960777&SNum=B379-49

and I ordered brown curtains, have a light brown wooden floor, and blue walls.

The furniture does not come with a writing desk. Do you think I should go for a color similar to the furniture, or break it up and go with a dark brown wood? I was thinking of this desk in particular http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/fur/492115122.html



Answer
You have to be careful blending these two different colored woods. While they are all great pieces, the dark oak desk may stand out against the lighter chestnut pieces especially with the blue walls. I would seriously try to find a desk in either chestnut or something lighter. Better homes and gardens has a program that you can use to try different color schemes, floors, etc. This site may be helpful in letting you see how the pieces will look. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I buy a bedroom set with matching desk and chair?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment