Saturday, April 5, 2014

how can I make my bedroom feel more "city like"?




Rachel S


soo I live way out in the country (about an hour from atlanta)..
I absolutely love the city and I would like to make my bedroom fit my style.
I cannot spend ANY money (for paint or anything) but I would still like to make my bedroom feel as if its in the middle of the city..
any ideas?number 1 (right inside of my bedroom): http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Rachel_zoe_2009/Mobile%20Uploads/0608122012.jpg
and number 2 (where my bed is): http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Rachel_zoe_2009/Mobile%20Uploads/0428121554.jpg
btw, plz excuse the mess, this was before i cleaned up my room
here are 2 pics on my room.



Answer
You could do a collage or a painting of something like a city view. If you're ever seen the 'view' out the window of the 'Seattle apartment' on 'Frasier,' it was all done with set design; I've read that there WAS no such view in Seattle. But it looks real, doesn't it?? All you'd need would be a rectangular stretched canvas. Tall buildings would be super easy to paint; just tall rectangles with bright rectangles or squares for windows. Have fun!

What is the Average Utilities cost for a 1 Bedroom Apartment in Atlanta?




Vince


Im set to move in a 1 Bedroom Apartment on the top floor, that is 603 Sq-ft, with no washer and dryer, and all electric apartment so I wont have a gas bill, I'll just be paying water and power, I'll also be very conservative on power and water. If it helps I'll be using Marietta Power and Water. I'm not looking for exact rates just average cost.


Answer
Call the power company give them the address and ask them what the average cost of shocktricity was for that unit last year. Ask them if they can split the bill over 12 payments to levelize the monthly payment for your budget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can I make my bedroom feel more "city like"?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment