Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bedroom ideas?




Victori


hello everyone.. i am changing my bedroom around and i want to do lots to it.. so any ideas would be appreciated.. but heres a little about what i would like..
well first off i am 17. and i am moving out in august. so i just want to be comfortable for the rest of the time im here. my room has been the same for 5 years!! ugh!! anyways, i love pink. so i plan to make my room a few different shades of pink with white. but idk if i should make the walls a hot pink, with a light pink bed, and medium pink accents, OR have light pink walls with maybe a dark pink bed(if i can find one) and medium pink accents. so which one? also, my room is fairly small, and i am looking for new furniture. i would also like a site with some stuf like lamps and curtains.
ok, well if you have any ohter thoughts, please tell me. :)



Answer
Where To Find Bedroom Decorating Ideas
http://interior-decor.blogspot.com/2008/03/where-to-find-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html

Bedroom repainting ideas?




college_st


I am going to repaint our bedroom and my husband says I can do anything I want in there, as long as it's not a faux finish, or stripes or polka dots or something wierd like that. Our tastes are very traditional, we have a lot of antiques and dark furniture in there, so I want to brighten it up. My husband wants hunter green with burgundy trim but I vetoed that because I think it would look too Christmasy, as well as too dark. I don't know what to do! What colors should I paint it?
the living room is blue, as well as the master bathroom, and two hallways, so I don't want more blue.



Answer
In my previous house, I did have dark forest green walls with oak furniture. It made the furniture glow. I am not in favor of the burgundy trim, but burgundy in the bedspread could be alright. I dearly loved a bedroom in that color because it is very restful and dawn's light does wake you if you don't want to get up at dawn. I used white trim with fake ivy garlands around the windows. To me, "brighten" means wakeful and alert.

What about a deep golden terra cotta color. I would set off the warm tones of the antigues. Or what is the predominate color in your wardrobe? What color compliments your skin tone?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom ideas?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment