Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bedroom furniture- please help?




tswift


i am redoing my room this month (birthday gift)
i want a few things in the set
i just cant find what i really want
her is what im looking for

-black
-twin trundle
-no daybeds
-a whole room set
-under 1,500 (or at least near that)
-headboard and footboard
- i am only 13
- i want a side atble, tall skinny drawers, wide drawers
-i already have the walls painted
-i have all of the decorattions ordered
-all i need is the furniture i listed above



Answer
You're a very adventurous 13 year old. Well done.
Have you tried ebay for your furniture. Many merchants have furniture packages where shipping is included in the price so you will have no surprises when it comes to the price.

Maybe if you do a search in the country where you live for the term "black trundle twin bedroom set" and see what it returns. If that doesn't return any answers then try "black bedroom furniture" or use the word "dark bedroom furniture" and see what these return. You may find something second hand that suits.

I'm not sure of the ebay rules, you may need to be 18 to purchase online, so just in case, get your parents involved or a friend over 18.

Buying online can save you heaps of money and you may come in well under budget.
Good Luck

Hey much should sell my bedroom set for?

Q. I had it for little under 4 years, I bought it for around 2,500.
Bed- Headboard, Footboard, mattress
Dresser- Has 4 drows, very deep.
Nightstand- Two drows

All of these is very classy and is white. I don't know what type of wood but it is very strong.

Anyway, I'm trying to sell this and get enough money from it to by another bedset.

What is a reasonaly price for all of this?


Answer
Typically, I don't think bedroom furniture has a high resale value...that is to say, it doesn't sell "used" for nearly as much as you purchased it. I sold my white painted wood bedroom set (bed, desk, bedside, dresser) for $500 or so, but I was trying to get rid of it fast. Go on craigslist and see what others are going for. Always set the price high and let people negotiate down from there. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom furniture- please help?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment