Sunday, December 8, 2013

Where to get a bed from?

bedroom sets under 800 dollars
 on House in Hua Hin House for Sale Thailand | Property for Sale Thailand
bedroom sets under 800 dollars image
Q. I'm looking for a *California King* bed frame, headboard, bed, etc. (although a king may fit.)

I'm trying to get a cheap one, perhaps under $300.
I want it to be a white, or maybe even gray bed, since I want it to match my comforter.
I don't like the modern style (bachelor) beds, I want it to be more feminine.
I would prefer that it's a wood bed.
I don't have a box spring, so a bed that is a platform bed would work, although I don't like short beds.
There would prefer to not have a footboard, unless its short, but I would like the headboard to be medium sized.

I don't think theres a perfect bed that matches everything I want but hopefully theres something close to it! If theres any stores I could look at online or shop at, or any beds that you can show me that would be so helpful! Thank you so much!


Here is what my comforter looks like:
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/kashmir-comforter-set/prod.jump?ppId=1e731e1&&catId=SearchResults

Here are examples of beds I like:
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/for-the-home/departments/dorm-shop/apartment-living/evandale-bedroom-set/prod.jump?ppId=1c7d4db&catId=cat100240021&subcatId=cat100240019&deptId=dept20000011&rootDimName=bed%20size&navState=navState-:catId-cat100240021:subcatId-cat100240019:subcatZone-false:N-100240021%204294957920%204294966892%204294966904:Ns-:Nao-0:ps-24:pn-1:Ntt-:Nf-:action-sorting&topDim=Bed%20Size&topDimvalue=king/cal%20king&dimCombo=Bed%20Size|Bed%20Size|Bed%20Size&dimComboVal=king/cal%20king|king|cal%20king&currentDim=Bed%20Size&currentDimVal=cal%20king&searchCount=156&sortType=Price%20Low%20to%20High

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Key-West-California-King-Bed-White/17324083

http://www.homelegancefurnitureonline.com/Bedroom-Furniture/Beds/Harris-Bed-White-Homelegance-p-26465.html

http://www.homelegancefurnitureonline.com/Bedroom-Furniture/Beds/Morelle-Bed-White-Homelegance-p-26190.html

http://www.wayfair.com/Skyline-Furniture-Tufted-Border-Headboard-in-Shantung-Silver-SKY1785.html


Answer
California king beds are expensive so unless you have 800 dollars to spend (usually costs more) then I would recommended you buy a different bed from IKEA or something. they have sofa beds for 300 dollars

LCD 32 inch HD TV for gaming?




Tom


Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could anyone recommend a good 32 inch HD LCD TV with a frame rate under 8ms. I don’t really want to spend over $800 unless I really have to. I remember I did see a Toshiba TV for seven-hundred something dollars, so I know they are out there, but I don’t know if Toshiba makes good TVs or not. Any brand will do, just try to keep it to a bigger and well known brand. Also take into consideration that because I will be using this TV for gaming, it should have some ports, such as HDMI etc. Also take into consideration that this T.V. should have a descent picture quality, but it doesn’t have to be amazing like those more expensive TVs because it’s going to go in my bedroom, not my living room. Thanks everyone and I will give someone 10 points for the best answer.


Answer
OK...Well I dont know why you really wanna go under 8MS. I use a 32inch LCD Samsung (model lns32d) I have no ghosting with it what so ever. In fact let me tell you my set up with it. I have me PS3 hooked up with Hdmi (looks so Sweet) I have my Wii hooked up with it as well and it looks great too. 8ms is a good value for gaming. Now let me warn you if you stress to much on it and it is not going to budge with you to be careful. A lot of people advertise 2ms response time and etc. Like my monitor for example. but that's Grey and not color. So the true response time is still 8ms. If PRICE ! is more worry then anything else. I would recommend you go with Olevia. I have that one in my bedroom and it is as well 32inch LCD. I picked it up for $500. That as well has an 8ms response time. Now for the question concerning Toshiba they make a great TV. but they are not known as much on warranty follow threw. Pros and cons man. For you I still Recommend the Olevia. Good Luck. (BTW: Side note) When you get your system hooked up and need an HDMI cable please go to www.newegg.com so much cheaper then retail stores. If you are worried about quality I want you to google HDMI Cable scam.

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to get a bed from?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment