Sunday, December 8, 2013

Where can I buy a Klaussner Bedroom chest from a set that has been discontinued?

bedroom set craigslist
 on Piece Bedroom Set - $925 | Craigslist Chicago - prices
bedroom set craigslist image



spartank


I have all of the pieces to a Klaussner bedroom set expect for the chest (I was not thinking about purchasing it when I first was buying) but now want to buy the final piece to make the bedroom complete. Since the set has been discontinued, I cannot find it on any websites for sale.


Answer
eBay, craigslist, Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent's. garage sales, yard sales, auctions, newspaper classifieds,

How Would I Go About Selling My Bedroom Furniture?




Nikki


I have a very nice bedroom set, but its rather large and I'm looking for a downgrade. The furniture is in good shape, I just have no idea where I could sell it!

Are there stores specifically for this? I'm not even looking for a lot of money, I'm just looking to get the furniture off my hands for a decent price for its good condition!



Answer
Craigslist.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a Klaussner Bedroom chest from a set that has been discontinued?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment