Sunday, December 29, 2013

Im getting my first apartment!?

bedroom set layaway
 on 949.95 16 PC Bedroom Set Furniture by Ashley ...LAYAWAY AVAILABLE for ...
bedroom set layaway image



VB


So what are the things that I absolutely need to survive. I have put some stuff on layaway! But I am organized and I want to write every freaking thing down! So help me out! And this is for people that have had their own place, and have experienced it all. No little teenagers respond to this question please.


Answer
Kitchen stuff is always good to have first and garbage cans, things like furniture can usually wait (you find a lot of uses for Rubbermaid totes and coolers) although a bed is always nice... I found the best thing to do when moving into a new place is to get your bedroom set up first... That way, when the rest of the place is a disaster from moving, you'll have a calm place to escape to...

should i buy a lcd hdtv ready tv???

Q. i put a 32"tv on layaway today.i want it for my bedroom so i didnt want anything to big tv....so does that meen my xbox 360 will come in hdtv but not my regular tv channels?


Answer
Yes ur Xbox 360 games will be set in HDTV, just switch the plugs to HDTV(you did get the premium Xbox 360 didnt ya?) And ur regular tv channels are in standard based so it will look blurry, well it looks blurry on my HDTV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Im getting my first apartment!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment