Monday, July 22, 2013

Where can a find a good quality, chocolate brown bedroom set with a modern feel to it?

bedroom set king size bed
 on King Size Bedroom Sets Desings
bedroom set king size bed image



vanjita


I am looking for something chocolate brown with a modern feel to it for a king size bed. I've found some nice sets but all were really poorly built. I am looking for something made out of real wood with corner block reinforcements in the drawers and screws, not just staples and glue. Am I being too picky? Do they just not make good quality furniture anymore? Please help.


Answer
If you're open to shopping online, check out http://www.homelement.com/products/Bedroom-Furniture/Contemporary-Bedroom/Contemporary-Bedroom_1.html

Good luck!

Why don't any of the cool and funky comforter sets come in King Size?




Curiousmin


I am young and looking for a fun and funky bedding set, but I have a king size bed. All the sets I like seem to go up to Queen, but no king. Is the assumption that people who have big beds are boring and would rather have "hotel like sets" with dull colors? Does King size = Conservative???


Answer
Try overstock.com. Shipping is only $2.95. The link is below. There's a handful of funky bedding sets on there that are king size. But yes, in general, king size = conservative! I think the assumption is that if you have enough money to have a large bed and a home with a bedroom large enough to hold it, then you must not be very young or hip. And truth be told, stores probably don't sell a lot of the funky patterns in king size. The internet is probably your best bet. I'm having a similar problem finding toddler-themed sheets for my little girl in full-size. Everything is twin. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can a find a good quality, chocolate brown bedroom set with a modern feel to it?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment