Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Any good ideas for a fun and sexy bedroom makeover?

bedroom furniture makeover ideas
 on ... Furniture Sets in Teenage Girls Bedroom Decorating Designs Ideas
bedroom furniture makeover ideas image



Italianfig


I'm looking for any ideas for a fun yet sexy bedroom makeover. I've seen different red and black sets that looked very tempting, but I want to make sure that I wont dislike this 2 months from now. I am very open to any suggestions weather it is what paint colors to use, maybe a website with good cheaper furniture? Maybe great pictures? Any more ideas would be great! I can't decide! Thanks! =)


Answer
Paint your walls a gold color and go with a jungle theme.
http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?CID=C1CD5CF702234ADEBCA17C7E411CD0F6&c=v&Search=&CategoryID=622&MinWidth=20&MaxWidth=25&MinHeight=35&MaxHeight=40&MinPrice=5&MaxPrice=20&FilterType1=1&FilterType2=2&FilterType3=3&ItemType=null&sortby=PD&startat=/GetThumb.asp
Get 24"x 36" prints (3) and get the frames from Walmart in black or brown.
Get a faux mink blanket for the bed:
http://www.importedblankets.com/store/product.php?productid=16400&cat=0&page=1
This makes for a very sexy room when you add a couple of tall fake tropical plants in a couple corners!
http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/

How should I decorate my bedroom?




Jay G


I am a male teenager.
I wanted to paint it white and stick art canvas on the wall but my Mum doesn't like the idea of all white. I am into art, and music, I also like nature, birds and trees ect. The rooms quite small.
I like the colour black and white when the two colours are together.

Any ideas?
Thanks.



Answer
A teen room makeover may be accomplished with a new coat of paint, rearranging the furniture and adding some new accessories and lighting.

Painting can have the biggest impact for the least amount of money and sets the tone of your teenâs room design.
Bedding is another very personal choice for your teenager. He might want an animal print bedspread or something in black velvet.Adding accents will give the room more interest and personality. A few fun ideas for accent items include funky chairs, pillows, area rugs and wall art.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any good ideas for a fun and sexy bedroom makeover?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment