Saturday, March 8, 2014

Any decorating ideas for a teenage bedroom?




michaela


I really wanna decorate my room. It's so boring. I live in an apartment, which sucks because I can't paint it! Does anyone have any ideas on how to decorate it? Plus, I'm on a low-budget!
Also, does anyone know where to get damask wall stickers?



Answer
You're lucky, I've recently been introduced to a new style of wall designing perfect for tenants who don't own their space/room/apartment. No need to paint or worry about wall stains from glues. The designs are decals pressed up to the walls. Very easy to setup, too!

Visit this website:
http://www.dezignmywall.com/

They've a VERY wide range of designs. From kiddie, to teens, to nature, to grownup, oh, so many!!!

You can visit them on facebook too:
http://www.facebook.com/dezignmywall.shop

Any ideas on decorating the edges of a plate glass mirror for my bedroom?




Cindy


I am putting together a make-up vanity in my bedroom, to allow more room in my bathroom. I picked up a used white wooden kids desk and a large plate glass mirror i plan on propping on the desk, it is thick and heavy(i cannot make large holes in the wall as it is a rental) I would like to add something around the edges to add some style. also any ideas best organizing/setup of the hair tools , make-up etc. would be helpful. Thanks ( it has 3 drawers down the right side,bottom one is a for files and one shallow drawer above the seating area) I haven't found a low chair yet,ideas?


Answer
You could do some glass etching to reflect your personal style.
It is quick, fun, and you can add any design that you like.
You simply put some plastic tape...(you can find at any craft store)....on the mirror and then use an exacto knife ...(razor knife)...to cut out the design you desire.
Add the acid per the instructions on the bottle.....and BOOM....your done with your awesome custom art mirror.
Here is a website that has a tutorial that will help you.
http://www.instructables.com/id/freehand-glass-etching/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any decorating ideas for a teenage bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment