Sunday, February 23, 2014

Should I buy the Ashley set or real wood bedroom set for an extra $500.?




Kim C


I have been searching for bedroom set for 5 days and now my head is ready to explode. I can get a plain wood 6 pc. bed set or a Ashley (fiberboard) 6 pc. for approx. $500 less the real wood set.The Ashley is definitely fancier as the wood is a little plain but real.


Answer
Real wood. Fiberboard will chip on you in a few years and then you get all those ugly dents on the centers of your bedroom set, where my parents bough real wood sets for us and them and have basically never had to replace them. Plain wood is timeless.

If a bedroom set costs $2,500 and sales tax is 7%, how much money will go to pay the tax?

Q.


Answer
2,500 x .07 = $175.00




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy the Ashley set or real wood bedroom set for an extra $500.?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment